Do you like to shop at Home Depot? If the answer is yes, then you might be pleased to know that Home Depot runs a customer survey program.
Home Depot understands that not everyone loves to do surveys, so they are offering a hefty incentive if you participate. It’s a win-win situation.
The prize can vary, but most of the time they usually raffle away a $5,000 Home Depot gift card.
How to Enter the Home Depot Survey
- To enter Home Depot’s customer survey, you will need an official receipt from the store.
- Once you have a receipt, head to Homedepot.com/survey. You can use a mobile device, laptop or desktop.
- Once you get to the customer survey page, you will need to choose a “Language.” After that, you will have to enter the zip code of your residence.
- Grab that official Home Depot receipt as it will include the login and password. When inputting the information, be sure to copy exactly what’s on the receipt. If there’s a space between the characters, then place a space at the appropriate places when entering the information. Also, be careful not to input “O” (the letter), and use “0” (the number).
- Just fill-up the needed information and answer a couple of questions as you go.
Most of the question are based on your shopping experience, like:
* Was the product satisfactory?
* Was there a long queue?
* Was the staff helpful?
The Home Depot’s survey questions are nothing like the questioners of a school test. You should be able to finish everything in a couple of minutes.